Where are the riders?

Mike Shapiro

How is it there are only 4 registrants for my C/C+ ride to Commack/Tropical Smoothie and only 4 registrants for Hugh's B ride to Hoyt Farm and Kings Park Bakery? Where are our riders? Hugh's a good guy, and I'm not too bad... Hope to see more riders tomorrow!!

Meredith Lewin

Sorry can’t make it this weekend. I’m doing a 5k swim on Sunday (Swim Across America). I heard your C ride is good and I’d like to try it next weekend.

Merry Lewin

On Jul 29, 2022, at 3:47 PM, Mike Shapiro <mshap4455@...> wrote:

How is it there are only 4 registrants for my C/C+ ride to Commack/Tropical Smoothie and only 4 registrants for Hugh's B ride to Hoyt Farm and Kings Park Bakery? Where are our riders? Hugh's a good guy, and I'm not too bad... Hope to see more riders tomorrow!!

Fredric Itkin

Sorry, tied up on other activities

Fredric Itkin

On Friday, 29 July 2022 at 15:47:17 GMT-4, Mike Shapiro <mshap4455@...> wrote:

Dan Panzenbeck

Mike, It does seem like there are fewer riders this year, but remember, July & August are big vacation months. Many people are away with their families. 
Dan. 

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 4:47 PM Fredric Itkin via groups.io <FBIKEWHEELS=YAHOO.COM@groups.io> wrote:

Fredric Itkin

--

Dan Panzenbeck
631-807-3715

David Trachtenberg

I'm new where is ride info posted? David 

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 6:49 PM, Dan Panzenbeck
<dpanzenbeck@...> wrote:
Mike, It does seem like there are fewer riders this year, but remember, July & August are big vacation months. Many people are away with their families. 
Dan. 

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 4:47 PM Fredric Itkin via groups.io <FBIKEWHEELS=YAHOO.COM@groups.io> wrote:

Fredric Itkin

--

Dan Panzenbeck
631-807-3715

Malachy OConnor

The rides are posted on the Homepage of the club website and in the Ride Calendar.

The link below is for the Ride Calendar.

However, you must be logged into the website to see the details of the rides.

Hope this helps.

https://www.hbcli.org/content.aspx?page_id=4001&club_id=312624&action=cira&vm=Future&sif=0

From: main@HBCRiders.groups.io <main@HBCRiders.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Trachtenberg via groups.io
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2022 7:31 PM
To: main@HBCRiders.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HBCRiders] Where are the riders?

I'm new where is ride info posted? David 

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 6:49 PM, Dan Panzenbeck

Dan. 

Fredric Itkin

--

Dan Panzenbeck

631-807-3715

Mike Shapiro

Good point, Dan! 

Mike Shapiro

On Jul 29, 2022, at 6:49 PM, Dan Panzenbeck <dpanzenbeck@...> wrote:

Dan. 

Fredric Itkin

--

Dan Panzenbeck
631-807-3715