From: Barry Hoffman <hoffmath@...>
Date: 7/25/20 8:43 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@HBCRiders.groups.io
Subject: [HBCRiders] Sun 7-26 8am ride

Hi,
Just putting it out there that I will be showing up at the parking lot at the 8am on Sun 7-26 looking for a "B ish" ride.
Will it be as amazing as last week's ride with
David
George
Karen
John
and the 4 others that made it welcome for everyone?

not sure but fingers crossed for tomorrow AM
Thanks.

Barry Hoffman

Barry Hoffman

I'd be lucky.
Thanks John.

Hope to see you in the am.

Barry

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 8:49 PM John Greene <jrgreene1@...> wrote:
That ride could be arranged. See you in the am.

John

Just putting it out there that I will be showing up at the parking lot at the 8am on Sun 7-26 looking for a "B ish" ride.
Will it be as amazing as last week's ride with
David
George
Karen
John
and the 4 others that made it welcome for everyone?

not sure but fingers crossed for tomorrow AM
Thanks.

Barry Hoffman

Joseph Cooke

John,

I see you have a B+ ride posted for Sunday morning 8/9. If you do not already have 8, please add me to the list. Thanks.

Joe Cooke

This is an external email. Be certain that the message is really from the person it claims to be from (by clicking on sender's name to verify email address.) Be wary of any links, login requests, attachments, or requests for personal or financial information that appear below this advisory.

That ride could be arranged. See you in the am.

John

Just putting it out there that I will be showing up at the parking lot at the 8am on Sun 7-26 looking for a "B ish" ride.
Will it be as amazing as last week's ride with
David
George
Karen
John
and the 4 others that made it welcome for everyone?

not sure but fingers crossed for tomorrow AM
Thanks.

Barry Hoffman

Gerald Widen

Please contact the ride leader directly. Either text or email him  with your name and emergency contact #. All that information is on the ride calendar. As of this morning there were 4 riders.

Sent from myMail for iOS