Topics

Street Repaving News

Jeffrey Erlitz

In addition to Maple Hill Rd having been repaved the other week end to end, little Loma Pl, connecting Greenlawn Rd with 25A (and often used on our Huntington Bay rides) has also been repaved, and boy, did it need it!

NY State DOT is finally finishing up its project on New York Ave (Rt 110) from Huntington Station up to the village. Except for the small section on either side of Olive St/Academy Pl, which was repaved a couple of years ago, it’s all scarified from the railroad station all the way up to the north side of High St/Fairview Ave, in Huntington village. It should be done in a day or two or three. This section was in very bad shape and repaving was sorely needed.

Stay well,
Jeff

Dan Panzenbeck

Jeff, thanks for the updates. I had occasion to turn onto Lima this week and couldn’t believe my eyes. What a pleasure not having to dodge the potholes.
Dan

--
Dan Panzenbeck
631-807-3715