Saturday B+ 42 mile Ride from Greenlawn to St. James 9 AM start

Larry Denbaum

I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

I’ll be there. Hope it’s warmer than today Brrrr!

On Mar 17, 2021, at 4:26 PM, Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...> wrote:

I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

Karen Gellert

Hey Larry,
I'm in!
Karen

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 4:26 PM Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...> wrote:
I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

Saad Marghoob

Larry,

Will try and make it this time,

Saad

(sent from my iPhone)

On Mar 17, 2021, at 6:45 PM, Karen Gellert <kgellert55@...> wrote:

Hey Larry,
I'm in!
Karen

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 4:26 PM Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...> wrote:
I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

Scott Abrams

I’ll be there.

Scott

On Mar 17, 2021, at 4:26 PM, Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...> wrote:

I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

Roger White

Count me in.
Roger

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

John Greene

See you there.

John

On Mar 17, 2021 at 4:26 PM, Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...> wrote:

I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

David S Linden

I will be joining.  I am a new member and a long time cyclist.

Dave Linden

I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

Sal Levy

See you there!

The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time. 🚴🏄🏻😎

On Mar 17, 2021, at 4:26 PM, Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...> wrote:

I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

John Siedlecki

Larry, See you tomorrow
Thanks for posting
John Siedlecki

On Mar 17, 2021, at 4:26 PM, Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...> wrote:

Malachy OConnor

I plan on being there.

Thanks, Larry

From: Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...>
Date: 3/17/21 4:26 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Huntington Bike Club <HBCRiders@groups.io>

I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

John Coogan

jerry c will be there

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 4:26 PM Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...> wrote:
I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

John Greene

John,
The ride is Saturday, not tomorrow.

John

On March 18, 2021 at 8:18 AM John Siedlecki <jsiedlecki50@...> wrote:

Larry, See you tomorrow
Thanks for posting
John Siedlecki
On Mar 17, 2021, at 4:26 PM, Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...> wrote:

Larry Denbaum

It looks like we have a total of 13 people that are interested in riding the B+ ride on Saturday.  We will look to break us up into two groups and choose a second ride leader at the Smith St. lot.

Larry

--
Regards,
Larry

Karen Gellert

Larry,  we're not in the offical riding season.  To quote my favorite Beatle: Let it be.

It looks like we have a total of 13 people that are interested in riding the B+ ride on Saturday.  We will look to break us up into two groups and choose a second ride leader at the Smith St. lot.

Larry

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 4:25 PM Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...> wrote:
I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

--
Regards,
Larry

Gerry Widen

I would guess the majority of the 13 are somewhere in the process of being fully vaccinated

On Mar 18, 2021, at 10:19 AM, Karen Gellert <kgellert55@...> wrote:

Larry,  we're not in the offical riding season.  To quote my favorite Beatle: Let it be.

It looks like we have a total of 13 people that are interested in riding the B+ ride on Saturday.  We will look to break us up into two groups and choose a second ride leader at the Smith St. lot.

Larry

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 4:25 PM Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...> wrote:
I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

--
Regards,
Larry

What is the full address of the start?

Chuck Schneider
631 445-1715

On Mar 18, 2021, at 6:01 PM, Gerry Widen via groups.io <geraldwiden@...> wrote:

I would guess the majority of the 13 are somewhere in the process of being fully vaccinated

On Mar 18, 2021, at 10:19 AM, Karen Gellert <kgellert55@...> wrote:

Larry,  we're not in the offical riding season.  To quote my favorite Beatle: Let it be.

It looks like we have a total of 13 people that are interested in riding the B+ ride on Saturday.  We will look to break us up into two groups and choose a second ride leader at the Smith St. lot.

Larry

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 4:25 PM Larry Denbaum <ldenbaum@...> wrote:
I will  be leading a B+ 42 mile ride on Saturday to St. James leaving at 9 AM.  Please RSVP if you are interested in joining the ride

Here is the Ridewithgps link

--
Regards,
Larry

Sorry! I am new only shows street and number not sure what town

Chuck Schneider
631 445-1715

On Mar 18, 2021, at 6:02 PM, Charles Schneider <chuck@...> wrote:

[...]

Daniel Steinbach <dansteinbach@...>

11 Railroad St, Huntington, NY 11743 from Google Maps