ride proposal for today

Larry Denbaum

Today's storm is sitting right on top ot Long Island and not going North.  I looked up the weather at hopewell junction which is an 1:30 hour drive to ride the Empire State Bike Path to New Paltz and do a loop in the Hudson Valley.  If you are interested we can meet at Hopewell Junction at 10 AM and have a great ride day.  If anyone responds this ride will be on.   You can also text me at 917-903-0087 if interested

Here is the ride

Larry Denbaum

shorter new proposed route for today.  mostly bike path, 60 miles, 2000 ft climbing, 15 mile loop on roads.

here is the meeting location
To get there take Taconic State Parkway past route 84, second exit after route 84 which is Beekman Road. Exit says Beekman Road Hopewell Junction Sylvan Lake
Left on Beekman road to end, then left on route 82, quick right on Turner Street to parking lot. The parking lot is next to Daddy O’s restaurant, 3 Turner Street, Hopewell Junction 845-221-3444.

--
Regards,
Larry