Topics

Just posted B+ ride Sunday Oct 11th

Bruce Wessinger

I will be leading a B+ moderately flat ride to Bohemia Panera Bread Sunday Oct 11th.

Leaving from Smith Street at 8:30am.

Bruce Wessinger

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Joseph Cooke

Bruce,

Please add me to the list for tomorrow’s ride. Thanks.

Joe Cooke

On Oct 9, 2020, at 10:51 PM, Bruce Wessinger via groups.io <bwessinger@...> wrote:

External Sender Detected

This is an external email. Be certain that the message is really from the person it claims to be from (by clicking on sender's name to verify email address.) Be wary of any links, login requests, attachments, or requests for personal or financial information that appear below this advisory.

I will be leading a B+ moderately flat ride to Bohemia Panera Bread Sunday Oct 11th.

Bruce Wessinger

Avast logo

www.avast.com

Bruce Wessinger

Joe,

You’re in.

Bruce W.

From: main@HBCRiders.groups.io [mailto:main@HBCRiders.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Cooke
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 11:34 AM
To: main@hbcriders.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HBCRiders] Just posted B+ ride Sunday Oct 11th

Bruce,

Please add me to the list for tomorrow’s ride. Thanks.

Joe Cooke

On Oct 9, 2020, at 10:51 PM, Bruce Wessinger via groups.io <bwessinger@...> wrote:

External Sender Detected

This is an external email. Be certain that the message is really from the person it claims to be from (by clicking on sender's name to verify email address.) Be wary of any links, login requests, attachments, or requests for personal or financial information that appear below this advisory.

Bruce Wessinger

Avast logo

www.avast.com