From: Daniel Flanzig <DFlanzig@...>
Date: 6/2/21 1:49 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Mark Hoffacker <mwhoffacker@...>, "Hahn, Kara" <Kara.Hahn@...>, kgellert55@..., Paul Miklean <pmiklean@...>, Brenda Newman-Meyer <brenda.meyer1@...>, "Triangle Cyclists (trianglecyclists@...)" <trianglecyclists@...>, ea@..., Marco Conner DiAquoi <marco.conner@...>
Cc: Amy Cohen <amy@...>, Jivanna Okolica <jivanna1@...>, Jawana Richardson <jrich625@...>, Diana Alati <diana.alati@...>, Allison <allieblanchette@...>, dedicatedd4u@..., "Brown, Cynthia" <cbrown1@...>, Stephan Cybyk <stephan.cybyk@...>, Roger Mellon <rmellon4742@...>
Subject: Thurs Rally

Got off the phone with the 3rd Pct and we are clear for tomorrow at 4:00, Nassau County Executive Building. Now unfortunately it looks like rain.

 I am waiting to hear back from FSS and Trans Alt as to signage and a microphone and podium. Please continue to forward this to any press contacts. I have reached out to CBS and ABC Long Island Affiliates. I would also ask you to continue to push elects to attend.

As to speakers lined up:

  • Dan Flanzig, New York Bicycle Coalition
  • Diana Alati, lost her son Andrew age 13
  • Jivanna Okolica, lost her husband
  • Jawana Richardson, lost her husband Sherman
  • Allison Blanchette, Long Island Safe Streets
  • Kara Hahn, Suffolk County Legislator and now congressional candidate
  • Marge Lee – Dedicated

Daniel Flanzig, Esq.

Flanzig and Flanzig LLP

Mineola Office and Mailing Address

323 Willis Avenue,

PO Box 669, Mineola, New York 11501-0669

Manhattan Office - By Appointment Only

60 East 42nd Street, Suite 764

New York, NY 10165

P- 516-741-8222

F- 516- 665-7812

Toll Free: 1-866-FLANZIG

www.flanziglaw.com

www.newyorkbikelawyers.com

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the message. To contact us directly, send to info@....  Thank you