C/C+ ride Saturday, 7/9

Mike Shapiro

Hello fellow riders,

Yesterday I posted a 20 mile local C/C+ ride for tomorrow, thinking there was a significant chance of rain during the ride and therefore wanting to stay "close to home".
Now it appears we should be dry tomorrow morning. So, tomorrow morning we can decide as a group whether we would rather venture somewhere else, perhaps Farmingdale Stuff-A-Bagel or Kings Park Bakery or ??? I have many routes in my RWGPS library; we can go anywhere you'd like (within 30 miles and 800 ft elevation gain, my mental upper limits for a C/C+ ride.) Note: I posted a ride to Kings Park Bakery for next Saturday, but whatever the group would like to do tomorrow is fine by me.

See ya tomorrow...