B Ride 2 PM Saturday to Happague?

Hugh J. Parkhurst

Please let me know if you are interested in doing an approximately 26 mile B ride to Hauppauge starting at 2 PM Saturday from the Greenlawn parking lot, with a pit stop at the usual bagel shop.  Unfortunately, there is a 70% probability of showers on Sunday. The high for Saturday is projected to be around 58.  We could also consider leaving at 9 AM when the temperature will be around 48.  In any case, we are predicted to have a 9-13 mph headwind on the way home, the pace will be adjusted accordingly.

Let me know if you are interested and if you prefer a morning vs. afternoon start.

Hugh
h 631-261-4712
c 631-988-3640

JOAN VERARDO

Hugh,
I would love to go to the 2PM ride if that works out. I have work in the morning until 12.

Thanks,
Joan

Joan

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 1:38 PM Hugh J. Parkhurst via groups.io <skipscar=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Please let me know if you are interested in doing an approximately 26 mile B ride to Hauppauge starting at 2 PM Saturday from the Greenlawn parking lot, with a pit stop at the usual bagel shop.  Unfortunately, there is a 70% probability of showers on Sunday. The high for Saturday is projected to be around 58.  We could also consider leaving at 9 AM when the temperature will be around 48.  In any case, we are predicted to have a 9-13 mph headwind on the way home, the pace will be adjusted accordingly.

Let me know if you are interested and if you prefer a morning vs. afternoon start.

Hugh
h 631-261-4712
c 631-988-3640

Rick Fink

I'd be up for the 2pm B ride on saturday.

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 1:54 PM JOAN VERARDO <JONIMCV@...> wrote:
Hugh,
I would love to go to the 2PM ride if that works out. I have work in the morning until 12.

Thanks,
Joan

Joan

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 1:38 PM Hugh J. Parkhurst via groups.io <skipscar=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hugh
h 631-261-4712
c 631-988-3640

--
Dr. Richard Fink
631 462-6332 (H)
631 220-2394 (C)

Maria Basile-Farash

I am interested and can go morning or afternoon, no preference.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
Date: 3/25/21 1:38 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@HBCRiders.groups.io
Subject: [HBCRiders] B Ride 2 PM Saturday to Happague?

Hugh
h 631-261-4712
c 631-988-3640

I would like to join the 2pm 

Chuck Schneider
631 445-1715

On Mar 25, 2021, at 4:41 PM, Maria Basile-Farash <mfarash@...> wrote:

Hugh
h 631-261-4712
c 631-988-3640

Jeffrey Kaplan

How about having the B ride start at 9am so we have the rest of the day available

Jeffrey Kaplan

From: main@HBCRiders.groups.io <main@HBCRiders.groups.io> on behalf of Maria Basile-Farash <mfarash@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021, 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [HBCRiders] B Ride 2 PM Saturday to Happague?

Hugh
h 631-261-4712
c 631-988-3640

Jennifer Edwards

Hi Hugh. David and I would join -- strongly prefer 2 pm.

Jennifer

Mike Shapiro

Count me in for a 2 pm ride. Cannot do an AM ride. Thanks!