B+ Recap for Saturday 3/20 Ride

Since Larry’s Wednesday email about the B+ Saturday ride, there have been many responses and suggestions to cope with the large number of riders expected.  Here’s a recap of where things stand:

In addition to Larry, Sal and Arne have volunteered to lead alternate routes to St James, so depending on the number of riders who show up, we can split into 2 or 3 rides.  The routes are as follows:

Ride Leader

Miles

Vertical

Vert/Mile

Terrain

Stop

RWGPS link

Larry

41.9

1777

42.4

Most Hilly

Bakery

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31667370

Sal

43.5

1676

38.5

Moderately Hilly

SJ Bagels

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35435362

Arne

42.9

1338

31.2

Pretty Flat

SJ Bagels

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35441500

Sal’s and Arne’s routes both stop at St James Bagels, but there is good outdoor seating there and if 2 groups arrive at the same time there’s a Starbucks across the street too.

The weather is forecast to be sunny, WNW winds less than 10 mph, temp ranging from 35 at 9AM to about 50 at 2PM, so plan for low to mid 40’s most of the ride.

Bicycle DudeThere is no need to respond to this email.  If you want to ride just show up, we’ll figure out who’s going where, and take it from there.

Thanks....see you tomorrow