RWGPS

Mike Shapiro

Thanks!

Mike Shapiro

On Mar 11, 2022, at 1:00 PM, Harvey Miller <hmiller@...> wrote:

I use my premium RWGPS to edit routes, to add the ability to include turns for smartphone users from "Rides" (as opposed to "Routes") and convert the Rides to Routes as a result, to place certain rides in the "Collections" area. Editing routes, though, is (for me) VERY useful.

Harvey Miller

I use my premium RWGPS to edit routes, to add the ability to include turns for smartphone users from "Rides" (as opposed to "Routes") and convert the Rides to Routes as a result, to place certain rides in the "Collections" area. Editing routes, though, is (for me) VERY useful.

Gregg Fremed

Hi Mike
Big difference in the plans
Also per our website we get 20% off for members only

On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 8:21 AM Mike Shapiro <mshap4455@...> wrote:
Hi folks,

My RWGPS subscription is renewing and I'm considering subscribing to the premium package.

However, it seems to me the only premium feature I would use is marking rest stops. Thus, I wonder if it’s worth it.

If you subscribe to RWGPS premium, please let me know what premium features you use. Thanks!

Also: is there some discount for HBC members? Thanks again!

Mike Shapiro

Mike Shapiro