Sunday B plus ride to Sayville

Scott Gross

Watching the weather. Be prepared for possible rain delay. More information to follow

 Scott

Scott L. Gross MD, FAAFP
Chair,  Family Medicine, Huntington Hospital
Assistant Professor, Family Medicine,  Zucker School of Medicine, Hofstra/Northwell
Assistant Professor, Family Medicine & Orthopedics, Stony Brook University School of Medicine
Assistant Professor, Family & Community Medicine, Albany Medical College

Gerry Widen

Thanks for the update

On Jul 25, 2021, at 6:01 AM, Scott Gross <docstocks@...> wrote:

Watching the weather. Be prepared for possible rain delay. More information to follow

 Scott

Scott L. Gross MD, FAAFP
Chair,  Family Medicine, Huntington Hospital
Assistant Professor, Family Medicine,  Zucker School of Medicine, Hofstra/Northwell
Assistant Professor, Family Medicine & Orthopedics, Stony Brook University School of Medicine
Assistant Professor, Family & Community Medicine, Albany Medical College

Gerry Widen

Scott, what’s your thinking? I’m about 35 minutes away from the lot in Copiague

On Jul 25, 2021, at 6:21 AM, Gerry Widen via groups.io <geraldwiden@...> wrote:

Thanks for the update

On Jul 25, 2021, at 6:01 AM, Scott Gross <docstocks@...> wrote:

Watching the weather. Be prepared for possible rain delay. More information to follow

 Scott

Scott L. Gross MD, FAAFP
Chair,  Family Medicine, Huntington Hospital
Assistant Professor, Family Medicine,  Zucker School of Medicine, Hofstra/Northwell
Assistant Professor, Family Medicine & Orthopedics, Stony Brook University School of Medicine
Assistant Professor, Family & Community Medicine, Albany Medical College

Michael Gold

Rain ending at 830 and radar looks favorable after that. Start time?

Mike
Sent from iPad

On Jul 25, 2021, at 6:42 AM, Gerry Widen via groups.io <geraldwiden@...> wrote:

Scott, what’s your thinking? I’m about 35 minutes away from the lot in Copiague

On Jul 25, 2021, at 6:21 AM, Gerry Widen via groups.io <geraldwiden@...> wrote:

Thanks for the update

On Jul 25, 2021, at 6:01 AM, Scott Gross <docstocks@...> wrote:

Watching the weather. Be prepared for possible rain delay. More information to follow

 Scott

Scott L. Gross MD, FAAFP
Chair,  Family Medicine, Huntington Hospital
Assistant Professor, Family Medicine,  Zucker School of Medicine, Hofstra/Northwell
Assistant Professor, Family Medicine & Orthopedics, Stony Brook University School of Medicine
Assistant Professor, Family & Community Medicine, Albany Medical College

Scott Gross

Still hopeful for clearing enough to ride. Plan on rain delay for 9 a.m. start. I will look at the forecast again at 8. If it does not appear it will clear I will cancel at that time

Scott

Scott L. Gross MD, FAAFP
Chair,  Family Medicine, Huntington Hospital
Assistant Professor, Family Medicine,  Zucker School of Medicine, Hofstra/Northwell
Assistant Professor, Family Medicine & Orthopedics, Stony Brook University School of Medicine
Assistant Professor, Family & Community Medicine, Albany Medical College

Watching the weather. Be prepared for possible rain delay. More information to follow

 Scott

Scott L. Gross MD, FAAFP
Chair,  Family Medicine, Huntington Hospital
Assistant Professor, Family Medicine,  Zucker School of Medicine, Hofstra/Northwell
Assistant Professor, Family Medicine & Orthopedics, Stony Brook University School of Medicine
Assistant Professor, Family & Community Medicine, Albany Medical College

Gerry Widen

I’m out for 8:00a start. Again I’m 35 minutes away.Please let me know if the ride start is 8:30 or later. Or the ride canceled.

  I think the sign up for rides, the ease for signing up and information provided is fantastic.

 However if there is no provision for updating information or notifying riders what the status is, the whole concept unfortunately is a failure.

I was hoping we as a club could do better. SBRA by either last night or 6:30 this morning kept everyone updated.
Gerry

On Jul 25, 2021, at 6:48 AM, Michael Gold <eyebikester@...> wrote:

[...]

Karen Gellert

Tough call today,  I'm passing just because I don't have the time for a long ride today.
Whatever you decide, have a safe one!