Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 5:47 PM
Subject: [HBCRiders] HBC Groups.io Email Policy

Just as a reminder the HBC Groups.io email group emails should only be biking related emails. I know these are strange times and we are all experiencing unusual feelings and thoughts. People want to reach out to each other with concerns about what is going on.

However, lets keep this HBC email system emails about biking related topics only. Users who violate this policy will be removed from the system.

The HBC club members appreciate everyone’s cooperation.

Join main@HBCRiders.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.