From: jefferlitz@...
To: HBCRiders@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, October 1, 2022 6:54 PM
Subject: [HBCRiders] Bicycle Locking/Charging Station

Hi All,

I had the pleasure of attending two days at the InnoTrans 2022 trade fair in Berlin, Germany two weeks ago. This is a biennial international trade fair for transport technology. Though mostly concerned with rail transport (I was in the industry for 39 years!) there was this one exhibit (at least, I didn’t see any others) for the bicycle world from an Austrian company called Merokey.

This is a combination locking and charging station. Merokey has been making bicycle locking stations for a while, I would guess, but this new item can also charge e-bikes.

What will they think of next?!?!?

Jeff Erlitz

Join main@HBCRiders.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.