Re: Bike stand at LIDL

Terry Mortell

I bought one of these last year. It surprising good quality. I also got the bike cleaning kit, I think it was $7, and the bike shorts and bib. They are not the best but good enough for short rides.

On Jun 18, 2022, at 11:58 AM, Karl Scheuerman <taskes@...> wrote:

Thanks, Vlad. I’ve been thinking about getting one. Which Lidl btw?

Karl

On Jun 18, 2022, at 10:19 AM, Vladimir Drozdoff via groups.io <drozdofv@...> wrote:

An FYI LIDL has a weekend special on its well known $40 bike stand.  Bought last year and have been happy with it. They tend to sell out quickly and are usually only available once per season.  On another topic, almost through recovery from back surgery and hope to see everyone in a few weeks.

Join main@HBCRiders.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.