From: mshap4455@...
To: main@HBCRiders.groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 1:57 PM
Subject: [HBCRiders] Personal photos

Hi all,

I notice that most members do not have a photo posted of them in their bios (and many members have restricted access to their bios altogether.)

As a ride leader, it would be nice if I could view photos of my riders to familiarize myself with them in advance of a ride. So, why not post a photo of yourself?

Just a thought...

Happy biking!

Join main@HBCRiders.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.