Gerry,
I'm not sure I understand your email. The King's Park ride is 380 ft of elevation, (21 ft/mi), with an average grade of 0.4%. This does not take into account downhills. Since I became a member of the club in 2011, this is the C ride for which we start the season. This is about as flat a ride as the club does.
Dan Panzenbeck

On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 8:27 AM Gerry Widen via groups.io <geraldwiden=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Very good way to “officially” start the season.

 When a group starts the season with a mid 40s ride with 45 feet of climbing per mile you are essentially telling those that haven’t ridden all winter to either ride alone or ride with another club to build yourself up then come back to us in a few weeks.
Jeez, it ain’t rocket science here.
Gerry

On Mar 24, 2022, at 10:30 PM, Hugh J. Parkhurst via groups.io <skipscar=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I have posted a local 12+12 C/C+ ride for Sunday April 3, consisting of two approximately 12 mile loops.  Riders can choose to do one or both loops.

Hugh

From: Dan Panzenbeck
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 9:03 AM
To: main@hbcriders.groups.io
Subject: [HBCRiders] C ride leaders for April

Leaders,
Well, the riding season is about to start. The first official rides begin Saturday April 2nd & Sunday April 3rd.
It's important that we show a full calendar of ride dates because it enables riders to plan and decide which rides they'd like to attend. So, please help me fill the April calendar. I'll be leading the first ride, April 2nd. By the way, B, B+ & A leaders are invited to lead C/C+ rides...Don't be shy now😊
Additionally, if you need help posting a ride, I'll be more than happy to help.

Day Date Leader Destination
Sat 4/2 Dan Panzenbeck Kings Park
Sun 4/3
Sat 4/9