Tomorrow’s C+ ride to St. James

Mike Shapiro

Hi all,

I am scheduled to lead a C+ ride to St. James tomorrow.

I strained a muscle in my upper thigh today playing softball and I’m not sure I will be able to handle the ride tomorrow.

If anybody is available to substitute as ride leader, I’d really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Mike Shapiro

Mike Shapiro

Further to this, I will probably be able to do the ride tomorrow, but if Hugh or Pam can lead the ride if necessary, I’d appreciate it. I’ll have to see how I feel tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Mike Shapiro