C ride calendar

Bill Nimmo

Hope all is well.
Would you be willing to lead a C or C+ ride this weekend?
At the moment, we have no rides for this group, and your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Regards,
Lori and Bill

Cheryl Laiken

Sorry, my Dad just passed. Funeral this weekend.

On Friday, September 17, 2021, 08:53:50 AM EDT, Bill Nimmo <nimmowhd@...> wrote:

Hope all is well.
Would you be willing to lead a C or C+ ride this weekend?
At the moment, we have no rides for this group, and your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Regards,
Lori and Bill

Lori Nimmo

Hi Cheryl;
We are so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Thanks.
Lori and Bill

On Sep 17, 2021, at 10:28 AM, Cheryl Laiken via groups.io <chlaiken@...> wrote:

Sorry, my Dad just passed. Funeral this weekend.

On Friday, September 17, 2021, 08:53:50 AM EDT, Bill Nimmo <nimmowhd@...> wrote:

Hope all is well.
Would you be willing to lead a C or C+ ride this weekend?
At the moment, we have no rides for this group, and your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Regards,
Lori and Bill

Cheryl Laiken

Thank you.  So sorry, I didn't realize the reply went back to the group.

On Friday, September 17, 2021, 11:15:04 AM EDT, Lori Nimmo <lorinimmo1@...> wrote:

Hi Cheryl;
We are so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Thanks.
Lori and Bill

On Sep 17, 2021, at 10:28 AM, Cheryl Laiken via groups.io <chlaiken@...> wrote:

Sorry, my Dad just passed. Funeral this weekend.

On Friday, September 17, 2021, 08:53:50 AM EDT, Bill Nimmo <nimmowhd@...> wrote:

Hope all is well.
Would you be willing to lead a C or C+ ride this weekend?
At the moment, we have no rides for this group, and your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Regards,
Lori and Bill

Mike Shapiro

Sorry, I’m out of town this weekend.

Mike Shapiro

On Sep 17, 2021, at 11:15 AM, Lori Nimmo <lorinimmo1@...> wrote:

Hi Cheryl;
We are so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Thanks.
Lori and Bill

On Sep 17, 2021, at 10:28 AM, Cheryl Laiken via groups.io <chlaiken@...> wrote:

Sorry, my Dad just passed. Funeral this weekend.

On Friday, September 17, 2021, 08:53:50 AM EDT, Bill Nimmo <nimmowhd@...> wrote:

Hope all is well.
Would you be willing to lead a C or C+ ride this weekend?
At the moment, we have no rides for this group, and your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Regards,
Lori and Bill

Gregg Fremed